FRI-YAY 7/21

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

FRI-YAY 7/21

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

I have to venture out this afternoon to pick up another grocery order. Walmart didn't have my cat food the last time I went. Then it's back home for the rest of the weekend.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: FRI-YAY 7/21

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! I'm at home for a few hours & then to my bookstore. My laundry to-be-folded pile is out of control, so I'm glad I can get that caught up. Other than that, a pretty low-key day (I hope!) And I hope you all have a good day as well!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh my gosh! My day turned crazy and is filled with grandkid fun. I am taking my oldest grand son to an aerial show at the Olympic Park facility here. You know how Facebook always knows where you are. We were driving past it to get home the other day from our lunch with a relative and this aerial show popped up. I had never heard of it, it is put on every weekend through August. Tonight was my only chance to go and DH wasn't interested. His surgery is next Friday. So going out won't be an option for a bit.
Then yesterday afternoon My DD called and said that Miss Kalli wanted to go to lunch today to a new salad bar place we have talked about trying. The reason being is today is "Take a monkey to lunch day" I teased them and said that we get a selfie holding monkeys....see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. I told them I would make monkeys to hold in the pic they laughed and doubted me. I printed them off from the internet and put them on sticks. DH took a pic of me holding them and I sent it to my granddaughter. She loved it so much! Call me crazy town! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Took a sick dog to the vet (she started getting us up at 1 am every hour on the hour til 6 than it was every 30 minutes). No parasite they could see in the clinic but the did send off a sample. So late getting to work but had a webinar for an hour and now trying to finish up a few things before the weekend. I think a nap is in my future tonight.

Return to “Daily Chatter”