Sunday July 16

phillisw
Challenge Team

Sunday July 16

Post by phillisw »

good morning. i'm still typing with 1 hand. i get to take the bandages off today and take a shower
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday July 16

Post by Tamara »

Yea Phillis happy day!
Just finished breakfast we have church this morning and just a simple spaghetti dinner today so life is good! Yesterday I did quite a few layouts. It was nice to accomplish so much. But I cannot get my maker to work. It keeps telling me that the Bluetooth is not connected. My husband keeps connecting it and then when I go to use the maker, it starts with the same message all over again.
Hoping for a little more scrapping this afternoon. When you’re on a roll, you have to take advantage and just keep pushing forward.
Hope you all have a great day!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning all!

It is sooooo hot out today. I went outside at 4am to get the newspaper and couldn't believe how hot and humid it was. I decided not to walk this morning and went back to bed. It's supposed to be a rainy day here but I doubt that will cool it off any.
Just getting some laundry done and then onto some scrapping today.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We’re in Austin. I was selected to participate in a program to teach my students civics. Austin used to be so beautiful! It’s so busy and crowded now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”