Saturday, 7/15

phillisw
Challenge Team

Saturday, 7/15

Post by phillisw »

good morning my hand feels better already. the trigger finger can move without hurting. can type with 1 hand. no scrapping for a bit. I off to a family reunion today. relatives of my mom. i have not seem some since my mom passed 2 years ago
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday, 7/15

Post by Jan Mosier »

Enjoy the reunion, Phillis.

It's another stay at home day for me. It's hot and humid here again today with thunderstorms later this evening. Thankfully, no plans for the weekend.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Enjoy the reunion Philllis!
It's a stay at home day for us today as well unless I decide to run to the dollar store. I love their sugar free russell candy and werthers. I go there so often the manager told me I could order it my the case and pick it up there so he doesn't have to count it in inventory :mrgreen:
Have a great Day!
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Phillis, glad your surgery went well! Enjoy your reunion!
Tamara, that is funny about the dollar store!

I slept in big time this morning, didn't wake up til 9:30! And it's another very hot and humid day here. We were thinking of heading over to one of the beaches for a few days but they say the water temp is in the upper 90's and the sand temp is over 100*. We decided to stay home in the a/c. No plans for today so hoping to scrap this afternoon.

Return to “Daily Chatter”