Good Morning - Wednesday 09/27/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Wednesday 09/27/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

so what's on your plate today? Anything exciting?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - Wednesday 09/27/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

work for me, and then Shawn and I will be going to Muncy to watch all the Lycoming County Bands (exhibition) perform their 2017 shows, and then at the end there will be a mass performance where all the kids will play two songs together, that they'll learn today! It's always a fun time!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Have today off due to a dentist appointment this afternoon but still doing work from home...it never stops! Hoping to catch up on challenges today in between loads of laundry and painting a desk.
Have a fun time Tammy & Shawn!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Have fun Tammy!
Patti please share a photo of the desk when finished.

Baking and laundry today. I also need to run hubs in to town to pick up his El Camino. That dang truck/car or whatever it is spends more time in the shop than the yard, but the hubs loves it and I guess that's all that matters. What is it about men and old cars anyway? Anywho, the skin scrape came back on the 3 senior pups I fostered over the weekend. It seems they found a very small amount of Demodectic mange which is NOT contagious. The loss of hair was due to a major flea allergy that was exacerbated because they were malnourished.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Delivered two and a half bushels of apples to a friend this morning. Now making Apple Dumplings with the crescent rolls and mountain dew. It is so hot here, not going outside unless I have to. I was thinking I should walk the four girls to the creek. Still may do that a little later. They have only been to the creek a couple times this year. I did not want to venture through weeds since ticks are bad around here this year. The girls use Bravecto but I HATE getting them on me. We shall see.

My table is a disaster so I better clear that off next. Seems everything piles up on the kitchen table.
ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I've started the paperwork to try and get Social Security disability, which the Osteo clinic's nurse practitioner says I should qualify for. There's a whole raft of forms and information to fill out online; hoping I can come up with all the medical information etc, that they need. also need to call the osteo clinic about the status of my referral/scheduling for hip surgery. If it needs to happen, then I want to get it scheduled and over with as soon as possible.

Our 13-year-old dog, Coco, is not doing well. she started having seizures over the weekend, where she shakes and it's progressed to not being able to get her legs under her. They only last a few seconds but are getting stronger and more frequent. We have medicine for her, but it just reduces the severity, The vet suspects a brain tumor. We're doing our best to keep her comfortable, but with her advanced age we aren't doing any heroic measures. :(

Return to “Daily Chatter”