It's Tuesday....09/26/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Tuesday....09/26/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

So what's everyone have going on this morning??

It's Shawns birthday here....:) G has band practice tonight, and I'm still working on my spreadsheet for the basket raffles this coming Saturday.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: It's Tuesday....09/26/2017

Post by Patti »

Off to work. Finally had some communication from our son via another person who was able to get off the island. He's fine and wanted to know what the baseball scores were. It sounds like his restaurant also survived the hurricane. Now maybe I can concentrate a little better at work.... :roll:
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Birthday Shawn!

Patti, glad you heard from your son!

Not much on the agenda today. I'm doing a little bit of dog laundry, baking and dehydrating today. Right now, I'm multi tasking....my sister called and I have her on speaker while I'm typing. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Patti, that much be such a relief to get good news about your son!

We just came home from the veterinarian's office. Our dog Coco, who's 13, has been having seizures.They aren't huge and don't last long, but whe's had several over the past couple of days. The vet said a brain tumor is the most likely issue; we elected not to do expensive testing and such, but to try a combination of two drugs that may help. She also has a heart murmur, so that impacts the kinds of drugs she can tolerate. I hate to think of losing Coco, though, I've never had a pet for this long of a time, and she truly is a loved member of the family.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!! Hope it is an awesome day.

I just hung out at home today. Cleaned a couple of shelves in the pantry, cleaned toilets, bathroom sinks, counters. Did laundry and now ready to fix dinner.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”