Saturday 09/23/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday 09/23/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

Busy day here already. G had practice at 9 this morning, and I've either been at a band meeting or on the phone all morning. Home now for about 1/2 hour, then to Shawns mom & dads to tell his sister goodbye as she's flying home to Arizona today. Then G and I have hair cut appointments @ 2:30.....then home to breathe and send out emails. One week until the Cavalcade band competition that we're hosting!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Saturday 09/23/2017

Post by Patti »

Painting my outside doors. Heading into town to buy some new outside lights, have dinner and go to a movie. Still have not heard from my son in Puerto Rico but do know that he is on the safe list so that takes a little stress off.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Keeping your son in my thoughts, Patti!

This week has been a bit of a roller coaster, healthwise and emotionally. We'ere waiting for the authorization and scheduling for joint replacement surgery on my left hip. This is kind of scary and it's gonna mess up any chance of seeing the kids/grands for a while. I need Dorothy's ruby slippers so I can click them and wish myself back to the Midwest for a few days! Meanwhile, I'm passing the time making Halloween cards for the grandkids and scrapping. Spent too much money on new Silhouette cut files -- I'm a sucker for Halloween images.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

We had grandsons football game. Patti prayers for your son

Return to “Daily Chatter”