Summer is here!!!

Tamara
Challenge Team

Summer is here!!!

Post by Tamara »

Are you looking forward to anything this summer? What is on your agenda? any vacations? any activities planned?
Last edited by Tamara on Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Summer is here!!!

Post by Tamara »

Now that the weather is nice and we can go or do anything on weekdays we have to actually take about places and get them on the calendar or the summer will be gone in no time. Our daughter gave DH a book about all the road trips and places to see in the state of Utah. He browses through it often and then he shares with me and of course I am game for going anywhere. There is a 40 mile stretch of highway two hours South of us called ninemile canyon. It is going to be a day trip where we pack a lunch and go. I'm sure it will be a gazillion pics taken by me kind of day! We are hoping to go this month, hopefully next week since too many dr. appt this week.

It is the longest outdoor Art Gallery.
This 46-mile-long canyon is full of Archaic, Fremont and Ute rock art, historical ranches and structures.
Nine Mile Canyon is a step back in time. The stories of people who lived there centuries ago grace the walls of its sheer cliffs. This canyon, filled with the best rock art in the west, gives a view of the life of the Archaic, Fremont and Ute people. This unique canyon outside of Wellington, is an international treasure.

This untouched wilderness allows travelers to see the rock art created centuries ago in the setting that it was created. The varied styles of rock art and evidence discovered by archeologists show that this canyon has been home to Native American Indians for thousands of years.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

No Vacation for us maybe some crabing
ImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, that sounds like a fun road trip!

We have our annual Jersey shore vacation planned in August. On our way up we'll stop in Delaware and see my brother. Then spend a week in Wildwood, NJ with my stepdaughter, her boyfriend and our 2 granddaughters.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Take lots of pics, Tamara!

Everyday is a vacation day for me.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Spending time with our boys in New Mexico.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I'm off on my trip next week. 2 weeks in the Holy Land with my sister and her church.
A long weekend in July away with hubby while he caddies during the day
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”