Monday 5/29

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 5/29

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. I need to shower, get some clothes in the wash, bake some treats and get my kit ready for iNSD. I've been on the phone all morning with my sister. It seems that dad fell again and hurt his back. My niece and husband went over to help mom get him up. When they couldn't get him up, they called the ambulance. When the EMT's couldn't get him up, they called the fire dept. They finally got him in the ambulance and took him to the emergency room. He refused to stay overnight so my mom had to go get him and bring him home. Now he has quit eating again. Mom is angry as she can see he's not trying. Crazy, crazy times.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 5/29

Post by phillisw »

Jan Mosier wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:09 am Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. I need to shower, get some clothes in the wash, bake some treats and get my kit ready for iNSD. I've been on the phone all morning with my sister. It seems that dad fell again and hurt his back. My niece and husband went over to help mom get him up. When they couldn't get him up, they called the ambulance. When the EMT's couldn't get him up, they called the fire dept. They finally got him in the ambulance and took him to the emergency room. He refused to stay overnight so my mom had to go get him and bring him home. Now he has quit eating again. Mom is angry as she can see he's not trying. Crazy, crazy times.
ah Jan. How hard this is for your mom and your family. Hugs
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

today is laundry day. I slept in until almost 10 and now am energized to get lots of chores done around the house. I also plan to scrap. Hubby works this afternoon so dinner will be on my own. leftovers
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Jan, so sorry about your Dad. My heart goes out to you and your family. Hugs
Phillis, hope you get some scrappy time.

I was up early and went for my walk. It was another beautiful day with a gorgeous sunrise. We are going grocery shopping today. I think dh just wants to get out of the house.....he hasn't gone anywhere, other than the Drs, in over a week. I might try to squeeze some scrapping in this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
I've already fixed breakfast, done the dishes and made a batch of bread. Can't wait for a warm slice. I think we are having BLT's today since I bought bacon (which we rarely do) for the baked beans (kids request) so we have bacon for once. We are going to clean out the freezer as in defrost the freezer in the garage in a bit. It's our next big to do project. Also want to grab my patriotic decorations while the cars are moved out of the garage. I am hoping to find some scrap time this afternoon. I tried to do a page yesterday but couldn't find any photos I like so I gave up.
Jan so sorry that your Mom is having a hard time with your dad. They can get so stubborn sometimes there is no reasoning that works.
Happy Memorial Day!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”