May 28

phillisw
Challenge Team

May 28

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. I was awake early and could not get back to sleep :evil: So I made coffee and will hop in the shower soon. I am going to mass today and plan to scrap. It has been forever since I have scrapped (well maybe a week or so). I have been soooooo busy getting things ready at my mom's for the garage sale (estate sale)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: May 28

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early so went for my walk and ran into a friend so we walked and talked. It was such a beautiful morning....blue skies, cool temp and a nice breeze. It was so nice I did some yardwork when I finally got home.
No plans for today so I'm hoping to scrap. I've got a have started lo on my desk but I think I'll put that aside and work on the last NSD challenge.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: May 28

Post by Tamara »

Hello!
Went to church this morning.
Now I’m working on the food for our family dinner. Beans are in the crockpot and potatoes for the salad have to still ship. The corn is at the table.
It’s a gorgeous day, but I doubt anyone will want to eat outside. I may have a few minutes to do another challenge in between waiting for kids to come to dinner. Cross your fingers.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”