Good Morning Everyone 03/27/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Everyone 03/27/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Everyone -

I'm sooooo happy to see so many familiar faces on the board.....thank you all for coming back!!

So my agenda - work until 4:30 pm then home to feed Gman and make sure he gets his homework completed by 6:00 pm as he has to be at the school for pit practice. The school is performing Once Upon a Mattress and G was asked to play in the pit (trumpet) and practice is until 10:00 pm tonight, so he'll be there awhile...

I'm hoping for a very boring day today as Mondays at work are always, always crazy and by the time I get off work I'm already tired. I made quite a bit of progress in my scrap room yesterday, so much so that Shawn even made a comment :mrgreen: The plan is to work on it some more tonight!!

Whatever your day may bring, I hope it's the absolute best!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: Good Morning Everyone 03/27/2017

Post by Wanda »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:09 am Good Morning Everyone -

I'm sooooo happy to see so many familiar faces on the board.....thank you all for coming back!!

So my agenda - work until 4:30 pm then home to feed Gman and make sure he gets his homework completed by 6:00 pm as he has to be at the school for pit practice. The school is performing Once Upon a Mattress and G was asked to play in the pit (trumpet) and practice is until 10:00 pm tonight, so he'll be there awhile...

I'm hoping for a very boring day today as Mondays at work are always, always crazy and by the time I get off work I'm already tired. I made quite a bit of progress in my scrap room yesterday, so much so that Shawn even made a comment :mrgreen: The plan is to work on it some more tonight!!

Whatever your day may bring, I hope it's the absolute best!!
Good mornin'! Thanks for starting the boards up again, Tammy! Congrats on your organizing - it ain't happenin' here. Maybe one day.
Actually, today at work I plan t do a lot of organizing. I teach almost all seniors and they are all gone on a mandatory field trip to the WWII museum in New Orleans. For some reason I wasn't asked to chaperone, so I am at work but without kids to teach. How awesome is that?

After that, an eye appointment and 2 hours worth of private tutoring, then the grocery store and then home.

I tutor after school, a total of 10 people (8 kids, 2 adults). It takes up all of my after-work free time during the week! I keep Thursdays and Fridays free for appointments and errands, but work 10-12 hours on Mon-Wed.

So, Beth - how was yesterday's turkey dinner? I had turkey cacciatore ( it was more like glorified spaghetti but it was good). Now back to healthy eating for the week!
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Wanda....the turkey dinner was so good. I had been craving it for a couple weeks now. So good, I actually forgot to pick a Recipe Challenge winner last night. BTW...thanks for playing in the challenge. Loved your page.

Need to run a few errands today and I have my photography club meeting this evening. I have Stamp Club Wednesday evening so I need to get The Stampin' Cottage set up too. Hope everyone has an awesome day. Rainy and chilly here in PA.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

So many things I need to do today and all I want to do is stay in my gown and scrap. I have a couple of errands to run in town today and then it's back home to get some chicken in the dehydrator and a batch or two of cookies in the oven. After that's done, this girl is SCRAPPING! Tammy, you up for it?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Jan- what do you do with dehydrated chicken? Inquiring minds want to know!
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Howdy! I still have the migraine. :x

Nothing on my agenda for today. It looks like it is going to rain some more. And the temp is up to 55.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
funsizedjen3

Post by funsizedjen3 »

Happy Monday Everyone :)

Thank you Tammy for letting me know about this board :) I come from scrapjazz.com and from scrapbook.com. Ever since sj closed down I have been a little lost without a tight nit group.

SB is a little big, but nice to have something smaller so I am not feeling overwhelmed. :)
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

funsizedjen3 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:17 pm Happy Monday Everyone :)

Thank you Tammy for letting me know about this board :) I come from scrapjazz.com and from scrapbook.com. Ever since sj closed down I have been a little lost without a tight nit group.

SB is a little big, but nice to have something smaller so I am not feeling overwhelmed. :)
I remember Scrapjazz!
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Normally on the last Monday of the month I go to a quilt during the day and sometimes that evening unfortunately today I am too sick so I'm just laying around on the couch all day. Hubby be just offered to get a sheet pizza so I don't have to make dinner. My little guy has been home sick today too but I believe he's on the mend and will be back in school thank goodness tomorrow.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Wanda wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:46 am Jan- what do you do with dehydrated chicken? Inquiring minds want to know!
Wanda, I bake homemade dog treats and sell them at local farmers markets and businesses in my area.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”