Good Morning - Monday 09/18/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Monday 09/18/17

Post by tammyfolk »

How is everyone? What is everyone up to today? Work ? Home? Anything exciting?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - Monday 09/18/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Anniversary to Shawn and I today....8 years! wow!!

Work for me until 4:30 pm and then home to change and immediately head to the concession stand! Thanks goodness I have someone there to start prep for me!! Going be a long evening! Still tired from the weekend....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I had an evaluation with the orthopedic center at one of our local hospitals today, and my left hip is in bad shape; don't know why, but it's pretty much shot and probably is causing the left knee to rotate, thus causing knew issues too. I'm going to need a hip joint replacement recommended as soon as the center can schedule it. That means probably in the middle of the holiday season. I don't know if any of the kids were planning to come down here, but I surely won't be going up north. But I do think the surgery is necessary to help me get some of my life back, and maybe then I'll be more able to travel.

To make the day better, my phone is acting up. I cxan get wifi but I have no phone service. It's something to do with the Sprint network; we have Virgin Mobile but Virgin uses sprint towers. It's almost impossible to get a live customer service rep on the phone to find out how to fix the issues. I NEED my phone to work!!!!! It may be time to switch carriers.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Anniversary Tammy and Shawn!

Barb - sorry to hear about your hip. It sucks getting old. I turned 52 this year and some days I feel every bit my age. :lol: I miss being young and flexible. I use to be able to stand on a ladder and clean ceiling fans hang decorations and now days I'm afraid to get on one unless someone is here with for fear of falling.

Today we spent the morning running errands in town and grocery shopping. I'm trying to catch up on the laundry while hubs sits in the recliner hogging the remote. :lol: Tomorrow it's back to baking for two upcoming markets this week.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”