Wednesday 09/13/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday 09/13/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

So how's everyone doing this morning??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Wednesday 09/13/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Work for me today, as usual, but I also have a job interview. I'm excited in a way, but sad as well. I really love my job now, but all the drama and chaos is exhausting. So I'm prepping this morning!!

Lots of band things that I need to get done today! I can't believe we're hosting a competition in less than two weeks!! And Gs first competition is this weekend!! Woo Hoo....I'm chaperoning too!!

Not much else happening today....what about you guys??

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy - We need to phone chat sometime and catch up.

Baking today. I decided to go back to the Thursday market in Hartsville this week. I have some errands to run down that way so I thought, why not wait until tomorrow and do the market while I'm there.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Today is granddaughter Charleigh's first birthday; that was a FAST year! I would give a lot to be in Minnesota this Saturday for her birthday party, but it's not possible this year. I sent her a handmade card and a gift card to one of the nice kids' clothing stores, so she and Mommy can go shopping frt something adorable.I woke up waaaaay too early today but managed to get two layouts done.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:37 pm Tammy - We need to phone chat sometime and catch up.
Sounds like a plan Jan ...it has been way tooooo long!

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

BarbP wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:40 pm Today is granddaughter Charleigh's first birthday; that was a FAST year! I would give a lot to be in Minnesota this Saturday for her birthday party, but it's not possible this year. I sent her a handmade card and a gift card to one of the nice kids' clothing stores, so she and Mommy can go shopping frt something adorable.I woke up waaaaay too early today but managed to get two layouts done.
Happy Belated Birthday Charleigh!!

Barb - I so totally get what you're saying about the first year!! Everly is already 9 months old :shock:

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

tammyfolk wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:32 am
BarbP wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:40 pm Today is granddaughter Charleigh's first birthday; that was a FAST year! I would give a lot to be in Minnesota this Saturday for her birthday party, but it's not possible this year. I sent her a handmade card and a gift card to one of the nice kids' clothing stores, so she and Mommy can go shopping frt something adorable.I woke up waaaaay too early today but managed to get two layouts done.
Happy Belated Birthday Charleigh!!

Barb - I so totally get what you're saying about the first year!! Everly is already 9 months old :shock:
Yes, it goes by way too fast. But we have two more new babies to look forward to next spring! The oldest three grandkids are nearly 21, 20 and 18, so there might be GREAT-grandchildren in the next few years. :o Now THAT makes me feel kind of old ,,,,

Return to “Daily Chatter”