It's Tuesday....09/12/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Tuesday....09/12/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

so what's on YOUR agenda today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's Tuesday....09/12/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Work for me and then to the AT&T store....I wound up closing my phone in the car door yesterday morning. It still works great, but the glass is shattered. I'm debating on just getting the glass fixed, but I'm torn as I really want a new phone....I have an Iphone 6 now, but maybe a 7?? and rumor has it the 8 is about to come out. Decisions, decisions...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Sleepless night last night (it happens occasionally, just can't get unwound enough to fall asleep). I scrapped, upgraded to theSilhouette 4.1 software and imported some cut files from other sites into my library. Today I need to pick up a letter from Mom's primary doctor's office to get her out of jury duty, and to the post office to mail Charleigh's birthday card. I want to co a bit more organizing in my scrap room and I have a new kit to play with :)
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Woke up to splotchy internet service this morning but it seems to be working fine now. Tropical storm Irma came and went with very little damage here in the midlands. I have no idea how the little islands, FL or GA did because I don't have cable. Doing laundry and cooking dinner now and not sure what the rest of the day holds.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”