Thursday 23rd March 2023

Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Thursday 23rd March 2023

Post by Mauds papercraft »

I am again doing my challenge when I should be getting dinner
Hubby been o Hydro therapy for his knee.
I did the fortnightly shop whilst he did that
The news has just advised we are on Storm watch tonight. We had a storm just before we left for hubby's therapy and was dreading going out in it , but in had blown out to see just before we left
I hope you all have a good Thursday and get some craft time .
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 23rd March 2023

Post by phillisw »

Maureen: I hope you are having a good sleep ;) I'm up and showered. I have a dr apt and an eye apt this morning
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning!
I was up early and finally got to walk this morning. Dh was up early too, which is so unusual, and he is feeling soooooo much better. We finally got him an appt with the Urologist he wanted and only have to wait 1 week to see him.
I'll be staying home all day but dh has a hair appt. and wants to stop by the car dealer to see if we can get a 2nd key fob. They only gave us one and said the 2nd would be mailed to us in a month...apparently there is a shortage...and we still haven't gotten one. It's just a pain to remember who has the key when only 1 of us is going somewhere.
Anyway, I'm planning on more scrapping this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Maureen stay safe!
Phillis it must be Dr. appt day!
Tracy glad you were able to walk! We are having a rainy few days. It doesn't bother me, I just stay inside.
I have a dr. appt with my pulmonologist. I haven't seen him in a year which is the longest because I did so well last year. Not sure if it will be quick or if he will decide to run tests. Then this afternoon the retreat starts. We are doing the 4:00 class. They broke us into groups because our first night going forward will be at the store. We are doing the cutest junk journal.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”