Gryffindor Pride Day

Lolis
Challenge Team

Gryffindor Pride Day

Post by Lolis »

Gryffindor Pride Day is celebrated on March 22 every year, and we’re here with all the information you need to celebrate the day in an amazing way. Do you know that it has been 25 years since the first “Harry Potter” book was released? Gryffindor is one of the many houses of the fictitious school of Hogwarts in the “Harry Potter” series. The Sorting Headgear, a magical hat that sorts youngsters into different houses of the school based on their character and skill, puts people who have courage and determination into the House of Gryffindor. Gryffindor is also Harry Potter’s house, and as a result, people adore Gryffindor even more. Gryffindor Pride Day was designed to honor the magnificent house of Gryffindor.

Do you know to which Hogwarts House do you belong?
Here is a quiz to find out!
https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/ac ... rting-quiz
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Gryffindor Pride Day

Post by phillisw »

I LOVE those books. I tok the quiz n the websitre. My house would be: You belong in Hufflepuff without question, but your Ravenclaw-esque appreciation for knowledge means your many friends come to you when they need advice from someone with a level head. While you enjoy any kind of learning, working as part of a team is where you truly thrive. You are an excellent collaborator, and understand that communication with others is an essential part of learning and, more importantly, growing as a person.
Your slight compatibility with Gryffindor house hints at an underlying desire for adventure that may manifest itself in a love of travel or trying new things.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

You’re undeniably a Hufflepuff, but you definitely have some strong Gryffindor qualities. You proudly wear your heart on your sleeve, but you lack the recklessness of a true Gryffindor, which means that you don’t act on your feelings without thinking. Your kindness and openness is what originally attracts other people to you, but they stay for your unwavering loyalty, meaning you’re constantly surrounded by a large group of friends.

Your slight compatibility with Ravenclaw house hints at an appreciation for knowledge and wisdom, though they are not priorities for you.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I know absolutely nothing about Harry Potter so I just had to guess at some of the questions.

You Are 34% Ravenclaw, 33% Hufflepuff, 23% Gryffindor, and 10% Slytherin!
You definitely belong in Ravenclaw, but you have a kindness that sets you apart from most. While some Ravenclaws can be seen as slightly haughty or intimidating, your Hufflepuff side means you are more approachable, and therefore have an easier time making friends. Despite your softness, you find it easy to detach yourself from emotional situations and give objective viewpoints, making you the perfect person to go to for advice.

Your slight compatibility with Gryffindor house hints at an underlying desire for adventure that may manifest itself in a love of travel or trying new things.

Return to “Daily Chatter”