Friday 3/17

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Friday 3/17

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

Kyle and I are heading to Columbia today to pick up a Sam's order. Our plans are to do a little thrifting on the way to and grab some lunch while we're out.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Friday 3/17

Post by Tracy F »

Finally able to get back to walking today and saw a gorgeous sunrise. No other plans for today other than tidying up the house a bit and then onto more scrappy time.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

hubby and I went out to breakfast. Darling dil was our waitress. No other plans until church at 4;30. so scrap time for me today
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hoping to get in some scrap time this morning. IT is my Sisters birthday so I spent a little time finding photos of us when we were young. I have a car maintenance at the dealership this afternoon. DH lets me do the appointments now that he is working again and doesn't want to tie up our Saturdays with that. I am hoping to get some scrapping done this morning so I best get to it!
Happy St. Patricks Day! and Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Work at 7 am this morning for a staff meeting, and then to an early dinner with G. It was nice to spend some alone time with him. Today was his last day of Spring Break. Back to school on Monday. Hannah went home for Spring Break and Shawn is out of town with a friend at a concert. . .so tonight was a perfect opportunity to spend some time with him. . .

Now I'm home, working on laundry, just paid some bills, and now I'm catching up on some site work . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”