Good Morning Ladies - 09/08/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies - 09/08/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone! So what's everyone have going on today??

Work for me, then G has a home football game. Doctors appt for him thrown in there too! I don't have to work the concession stand tonight, just make sure that we have ample people to work....it's a special game for a local cancer child, so the band won't even be performing, just in the stands only.....so not sure I even want to venture out for it, as I really could use some time at home to get some things done!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Re: Good Morning Ladies - 09/08/2017

Post by LoriS »

I have no plans for today! Today is my daughter's birthday, but we won't celebrate it until tomorrow or Sunday - whichever she chooses. I'm hoping to get scrappy at some time today.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Baking treats for tomorrows market and watching Irma.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

off to work. Have not heard from my son yet due either to no cell service or not paying his bill :o but according to the facebook page for his food trailer Genny the generator is up and running and they are serving hot food. Looking forward to the end of the work day cuz I have the weekend off!!!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Nothing big on my agenda today. I want to spend some quality time scrapping/card making but Mom got up way earlier than usual and has needed some extra attention.She has been losing weight over the past year or so and is getting pretty thin and frail looking. Her appetite is small, food doesn't taste as good as it used to as she ages, her body doesn't process it as well as before. We've been trying to get her to drink an Ensure or two a day, hoping that will help. She has had several blood tests but nothing really explains it other than old age. It's cool outside today, so maybe she can go out and tend her flowers if the rain holds off. She likes that.

Patti, I hope you hear from your son soon and that he's OK.

Return to “Daily Chatter”