Good Morning - 09/07/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - 09/07/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

so how's everyone doing this lovely rainy morning (at least here in PA)??

getting ready to take G to school, and then work. Today is my late day and I have a band meeting right after. I won't even come home first....busy busy times! Our school is hosting a band competition so all my time is focused on that right now!!

G has practice tonight! Have to run to target or walmart sometime tonight as well, as we have a combined baby shower for two employees tomorrow at work and I haven't got anything for them yet. Luckily, they both only want diapers!!

Patti, has your son checked in with you yet?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning - 09/07/2017

Post by Beth »

Baking red raspberry scones this morning. Getting a couple chickens in the smoker. Then I am helping a neighbor dig 16 holes with the post hole digger to put up a stockade fence.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Waiting to hear from Patti too.

We are watching Irma closely. Latest update has it hitting the midlands as a Cat 1 hurricane sometime early next week. Good news for us but I pray and worry for those that have and will take a direct hit. Not much on the agenda today, other than dinner and prepping for market.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Thanks for asking about my son. No communication yet but the eye of the storm did turn so they didn't get the brunt of it. He is on the south east side of Puerto Rico on Vieques Island so not sure what hit him. I have not heard from him since Tues. afternoon but he was prepared with water, generator, etc. I'm pretty sure that there is no cell service. News reports say that it may be 4-6 months before they have electrical service again.

As for me, I'm off to work to deal with more cabinet problems....I need a new job!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

WOW WOW WOW .... My son and daughter in law have officially announced their pregnancy to the rest of the family. Baby Prendergast will make his/her debut around March 20.

BUT... Just before Jeff and Erica announced THEIR good news via Messenger, my youngest daughter Kristen called. She is pregnant too!!! It's very early so she isn't announcing to the rest of the family just yet. She has 2 kids (Anna and Hamish) and a college-student stepdaughter. Her baby will be due around mid-May. This is even bigger incentive to get the hip, knee and RA issues addressed and corrected as quickly and as much as possible so I can get back to the Midwest next spring to meet those new grandbabies. :D :D :D
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

BarbP wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:44 am WOW WOW WOW .... My son and daughter in law have officially announced their pregnancy to the rest of the family. Baby Prendergast will make his/her debut around March 20.

BUT... Just before Jeff and Erica announced THEIR good news via Messenger, my youngest daughter Kristen called. She is pregnant too!!! It's very early so she isn't announcing to the rest of the family just yet. She has 2 kids (Anna and Hamish) and a college-student stepdaughter. Her baby will be due around mid-May. This is even bigger incentive to get the hip, knee and RA issues addressed and corrected as quickly and as much as possible so I can get back to the Midwest next spring to meet those new grandbabies. :D :D :D
That's such exciting news Barb!

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Patti wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:27 am Thanks for asking about my son. No communication yet but the eye of the storm did turn so they didn't get the brunt of it. He is on the south east side of Puerto Rico on Vieques Island so not sure what hit him. I have not heard from him since Tues. afternoon but he was prepared with water, generator, etc. I'm pretty sure that there is no cell service. News reports say that it may be 4-6 months before they have electrical service again.

As for me, I'm off to work to deal with more cabinet problems....I need a new job!
WOW Patti - I can't even imagine!

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Congratulations Barb!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”