Good Morning Ladies 09/05/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies 09/05/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

So what's everyone up to today??

My phone started going off at 5:11 this morning with all the call offs so I'm really dreading work this morning.....it never fails too, every time we come back from a holiday weekend....uughh!

Garrett has band practice tonight, and I'm still working on some band stuff.....Hoping to get him a haircut prior to practice as he has school pics tomorrow. Other than that, not much else happening today.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning Ladies 09/05/2017

Post by BarbP »

The last few days have been HOT here, but it's supposed to be cooler today. I have a haircut appointment at 10. Unfortunately, my stylist is moving out of town, so I'll need to find someone else. :cry: Daughter Kristen and her crew went camping over the holiday weekend and she posted a lot of pics, so Iknow I'll be scrapping. Also started my Halloween cards for the grandkids, so I'm going to try and produce a card a day.

And we have EXCITING NEWS!! My younger son Jeff and his wife, Erica, are expecting their first baby in mid-March. :D :D :D IThey told her parents and us a couple weeks ago, but we can't tell the rest of the family until Erica's appointment, which is in a week or so. She will be past her first trimester then. So... it's still a "secret",but not for much longer. We are so thrilled for them!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I was hoping to get a lot off my scrap table today. I mopped floors and did a couple of medical things that needed attention. I have to pick up my granddaughter from school and drop her off at dance. Then a coach pitch ball game for my younger grandson. It's a quick exercise day so I best get at it!! MAybe I will even change out my decorations in the house today.
Barb it is still extremely hot here as well. Yesterday it got up to 100. Where are the cool temps? Don't you know it is fall? haha We have family pics in two weeks. We were hoping to do them with fall leaves since all our other family pics have always been in the spring.

Have a great Tuesday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Barb & Tamara, it's not hot here...only in the 60s today and rainy. I'm watching the weather reports for Irma. My son is right in the direct path of it which is supposed to hit him by 2 tomorrow. He says he's ready.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”