Wednesday February 8

phillisw
Challenge Team

Wednesday February 8

Post by phillisw »

HaPpY HuMp DaY. It shall be a quiet day today. We did enjoy our dinner with friends yesterday. I have some laundry to do and a trip to the fitness center is needed. I’m also going to the post office to mail some cards. Lots of time to read and scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday February 8

Post by Patti »

Cleaning..need to do some windows that are looking a little hazy. Have a wonderful day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for a nice long walk with a friend this morning. Heading out soon to run a bunch of errands that'll take up the rest of the day probably.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's another stay at home day for me. I have some raking I need to finish today as well as bake some treats for the dogs, as I didn't get to it yesterday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

We are off on our road trip! Driving to north of Las Vegas today. Should be fun! Had to drop DH herb garden at my daughters before e could leave. She is going to water it for us.
It’sa Sunny blues sky day and we are driving from 33 degree weather to low 70 should be delightful.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:52 am We are off on our road trip! Driving to north of Las Vegas today. Should be fun! Had to drop DH herb garden at my daughters before e could leave. She is going to water it for us.
It’sa Sunny blues sky day and we are driving from 33 degree weather to low 70 should be delightful.
Happy Wednesday!
Safe travels. Have fun and enjoy the warm weather
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:52 am We are off on our road trip! Driving to north of Las Vegas today. Should be fun! Had to drop DH herb garden at my daughters before e could leave. She is going to water it for us.
Happy Wednesday!
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! Have fun and safe travels!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Happy Wednesday!
Have a great time! Safe travels!

Return to “Daily Chatter”