Tuesday February 7

phillisw
Challenge Team

Tuesday February 7

Post by phillisw »

Good morning. What are your plans for today? We are meeting some friends from NY that are also in Florida for dinner. So that means plenty of tile to scrap, read, and exercise
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday February 7

Post by Tracy F »

Been for my morning walk and it was another chilly morning. Later today we are meeting with an arborist to get a quote on trimming our trees. Dh has been doing it himself but the trees have gotten so big he can't reach some of them anymore unless he uses a ladder and I put a stop to that....I'm worried he'll fall.
I did manage to scrap yesterday and planning on some more today.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Happy Tuesday! Enjoy your dinner, Phillis!

Just back from a dentist appointment, just regular cleaning and checkup. All went well. We are off to grandson Kellan's basketball game this afternoon. It's an hour away. Just planning on scrapping a bit.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

off to a massage in 15 minutes then running to a certain gas station to get our favorite jerky for our road trip tomorrow. We always stop at gas stations and DH offers to buy jerky but it is either priced sky high or it is brands I don't love. Farr West teriyaki is my favorite. It has hardly any sugar and tastes great. Then home for the rest of the day. More scrapping for sure while tidying my table. Can't leave it too messy. haha
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Off to TN to help my neighbor pick out a new rug for her den. I guess there is some store there that she goes to. It will be fun spending the day with her. You all have a great day in the things you do!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's another stay at home day for me. The dogs and cats have been fed, made a pitcher of tea, baked a pan of brownies, washed a load of clothes, and pulled out supplies to work on a layout. I still need to vacuum, rake and burn leaves if the weather permits.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! It's my in between day today. Mondays and Wednesdays are my teaching days at the University of Dayton. So I used today to get everything ready for class tomorrow. I am really liking my new job. It's definitely a complete change of pace working with people who share the same interests as me. And I can read their handwriting! Another bonus! I hope you all had a good day!

Return to “Daily Chatter”