Feb. 7 National Day

Patti
Site Admin

Feb. 7 National Day

Post by Patti »

Had to post this one!

It's
NATIONAL SEND A CARD TO A FRIEND DAY!

Have you ever gotten excited when you open the mailbox and you find a handwritten card or letter? We all love getting items in the mail. But why? Perhaps it's the time it takes to sit down in our busy lives and write the card. Perhaps it’s the fact that the person was thinking about you when they selected the card. Perhaps it’s the quaintness of receiving something so physical in our age of rapid digital and instant gratification. Whatever the reason, join us on February 7th as we celebrate National Send a Card to a Friend Day! Check out 100 birthday wishes as well for their special occasion.

NATIONAL SEND A CARD TO A FRIEND DAY ACTIVITIES
Pick out a fun card for a friend
Half of the fun in sending a card is picking out the perfect one for your pal. Do they love pirates? Do they go scuba diving? Are they into silly cards? Take some time out to pick the one you know they'll love!

Send that card!
Just do it! take the time out of your day and sit down on your lunch break to write out a card to that friend on the other side of the country. You'll be glad you did.

Have fun with the stamp
Did you know the post office is constantly coming out with fun and exciting new stamps? Vintage circus, Star Trek, famous people, flowers, animals: they have them all. Check with your local post office and find a stamp that matches your card to a T.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Feb. 7 National Day

Post by phillisw »

Love it. I do like to send out the cards I make.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Who doesn't love getting a card in the mail! I know I do!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Perfect for today! I have two get well cards to get in the mail today!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I mailed out two today to a couple friends I don't talk to or see very often. They will be surprised! Thank you for sharing. I shared in my Beth's Stampin' Friends page on Facebook too.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I sent a card to a friend today! I love receiving cards in the mail. My post office has a very limited stamp selection. I’m going to try to get all my Valentine’s ready to mail, hopefully the will go out tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”