Saturday, Jan. 28th

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Saturday, Jan. 28th

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning everyone!

I've been to my exercise class and she killed us today. She promised us a hard workout on her last day of class and she delivered. However we think we've persuaded her to keep on teaching...we'll find out next week.
No plans for today so I'll be in my scraproom this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday, Jan. 28th

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
Just a few errands today and then the rest of the time is in my scraproom. I picked up two more albums since I already know I will fill over half of the first one already. Anxious to get that caught up so O can move on to 2010. :mrgreen: At least I'm scrapping in the same century. :lol: We have to run to the grocery store this morning and drop off cookies for the funeral. We had a surprise birthday party for an old neighbor tonight if we decide to go.
Can you believe January is almost over?
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good afternoon. It's been a busy morning of door tag with the dogs. Fed ex also delivered part of my order and in today's delivery was the spray paint I ordered for a metal letter that I picked up thrifting awhile back. I've already got a coat of paint on it waiting for it to dry.

I wanted a vintage marquee letter, but found this galvanized letter J at Goodwill much cheaper. It was meant for me!

The vintage postal scale is also a thrift find.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:23 pm Good afternoon. It's been a busy morning of door tag with the dogs. Fed ex also delivered part of my order and in today's delivery was the spray paint I ordered for a metal letter that I picked up thrifting awhile back. I've already got a coat of paint on it waiting for it to dry.

I wanted a vintage marquee letter, but found this galvanized letter J at Goodwill much cheaper. It was meant for me!

Love it Jan!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:23 pm Good afternoon. It's been a busy morning of door tag with the dogs. Fed ex also delivered part of my order and in today's delivery was the spray paint I ordered for a metal letter that I picked up thrifting awhile back. I've already got a coat of paint on it waiting for it to dry.

It is absolutely perfect!! You are the reason I have a few old cameras! I love them now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:20 pm

It is absolutely perfect!! You are the reason I have a few old cameras! I love them now.
Glad to know I'm rubbing off on you! Tell Tom, he's welcome! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”