Thursday 1/26

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 1/26

Post by Jan Mosier »

Anything interesting going on in your neck of the woods?

Same old, same old here. It's another stay at home day for me. The dogs have finally settled back down and I'm about to make myself some breakfast. Afterwards, I need to bake treats for the pups and wash dog blankets.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Thursday 1/26

Post by Patti »

My dog blankets need washing too, Jan. Can I send them over? I'm doing office stuff this morning and then heading to lunch with some friends. Hopefully, some scrapping takes place as I am on a roll right now doing all the old pics that got passed over before.
Have a super day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went on a chilly walk this morning and only other plan for today is to go pick up our new car. So excited! It's been 13 years since we bought a car and it will be quite a learning experience to figure out all the new stuff.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Tracy have fun with your new car.
It's another stay at home day for me. Hoping to get started on posting memories in my family search. And doing sheets today too. DH has a couple of Dr. appts, he is getting cortisone shots in his shoulder after getting them x-rayed yesterday. He is bone on bone on one of them and the other has the cartilage half gone. Arthritis is no joke. And our weather hasn't helped the pain.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I’m at the dr’s office…Warning, TMI coming up. Gyn. I don’t like getting old! :geek: :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Getting ready to drive to Florida. we leave early tomorrow morning. I may be MIA for a bit while we travel for a couple of days
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”