Hello FRIDAY....09/01/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Hello FRIDAY....09/01/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

...where have you been??

Good morning ladies!! What's everyone up to today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Hello FRIDAY....09/01/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Work and then home for me!! Super excited for a three day weekend! It's going to be a busy one, but I don't have to work!! And that's the best part!!

Anyone have any major plans this weekend??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

There's an event to visit the four sewer drain covers that the city had local artists paint, with a meet and greet with the artists. These look really cool from the photos I've seen online. If the weather is good and I'm moving without too much difficulty, then I may check out one or two. Unfortunately, it looks like rain today.

Update on Mom -- She has lost about 10 pounds this fall/winter, which is about 10% of total body weight. The physician's assistant said there are several reasons why that could occur, and that could be in play here. I was worried about her lungs because of the pneumonia in the winter, but a chest x ray shows they're clear. We're waiting for blood test results; her blood sugar levels could be causing trouble. Meanwhile, she said to have her eat several small meals a day, or to add a couple of Ensures to her routine between meals. There's also a test we were going to have done in Janurary related to a bladder issue that put her in the hospital in the winter, but then she had pneumonia and the doctor couldn''t put her under general anesthesia, so we never got it done. The PA encouraged me to call and see if we should pursue that again. She seemed to feel pretty good yesterday afternoon and last night Meanwhile. she received a jury summons for Sept. 23; I'm going to ask her primary doctor to recommend that she be exempted and take out of the jury pool. Her memory problems, hearing loss, age and a couple other things should be enough.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Work today...have to finish designing a wet bar and deal with cabinets that came in with inferior finish. Always fun!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Barb, glad to hear that nothing serious was found with your mom.

No major plans this weekend. I have market Saturday, scrap Sunday, refinish the kitchen table Monday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Barb, hope you can make it to the art event, it sounds fun and interesting! Best wishes for your mom!
Tammy enjoy your three day weekend!
Jan, you have a full and exciting weekend would love to see the first and after pictures of your table.

I've been missing in action due to a neck injury :( :( :( I have to stay off scrapbooking and limit my time in the computer :( :( :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”