Happy Hump Day - Wednesday 08/30/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Hump Day - Wednesday 08/30/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

Can you believe that it's the end of the month already?? Seriously, where did it go??

So what does everyone have on their agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Happy Hump Day - Wednesday 08/30/2017

Post by Beth »

I am kayaking on the Susquehanna River today. I also have the challenge today. I did post something on the challenge board but don't have my page ready yet. I will post it later this evening. IN the meantime, my challenge today is ANYTHING outdoors so you could get started. NO twists.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Baking this morning. Also need to run a few errands in town once hubs wakes up, he worked last night.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

First of all, I'm sorry the Soup of the Dayis late; it's posted now. (I keep forgetting I'm TWO hours behind Eastern time now, instead of just one like in Illinois)

Mom has been feeling "off" lately. Her stomach gwts upset easily, she has some congestion and coughing (she always has some of that, but more so right now). We are having some trouble getting her to eat much besides jelly beans (which she loves) and toast or a toaster strudel. I spent some time this morning getting her a doctor's appointment. The best I could do is tomorrow in the early afternoon with a physician's assistant. The PA is good and Mom has seen her before. Hopefully it's nothing serious; Mom's 86 and even minor things can turn into bigger issues.

WE have a glorious, sunny and not-too-hot day today, so I need to get outside and try to walk a bit. Still getting used to that rolling walker that Mike got me; not too sure of it on the inclines yet. It does have brakes, just need to practice using them. Also need to make a batch or two of "crab" rangoons for a block party tomorrow afternoon.

Have a great day!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

BarbP wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:37 am First of all, I'm sorry the Soup of the Dayis late; it's posted now. (I keep forgetting I'm TWO hours behind Eastern time now, instead of just one like in Illinois)

Mom has been feeling "off" lately. Her stomach gwts upset easily, she has some congestion and coughing (she always has some of that, but more so right now). We are having some trouble getting her to eat much besides jelly beans (which she loves) and toast or a toaster strudel. I spent some time this morning getting her a doctor's appointment. The best I could do is tomorrow in the early afternoon with a physician's assistant. The PA is good and Mom has seen her before. Hopefully it's nothing serious; Mom's 86 and even minor things can turn into bigger issues.

WE have a glorious, sunny and not-too-hot day today, so I need to get outside and try to walk a bit. Still getting used to that rolling walker that Mike got me; not too sure of it on the inclines yet. It does have brakes, just need to practice using them. Also need to make a batch or two of "crab" rangoons for a block party tomorrow afternoon.

Have a great day!
Hope it's nothing serious with your mom.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:45 pm
BarbP wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:37 am First of all, I'm sorry the Soup of the Dayis late; it's posted now. (I keep forgetting I'm TWO hours behind Eastern time now, instead of just one like in Illinois)

Have a great day!
Hope it's nothing serious with your mom.
Yes, Barb...keep us posted about your mom!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”