Sunday, Sunday 03/26/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday, Sunday 03/26/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

so what's on your agenda today??

Gman is still sleeping, as he doesn't feel well and took some Nyquil prior to going to bed late last night so I honestly don't expect him up before noon. Shawn has gone to work (which stinks), and that leaves me with some time on my hands....laundry has been started, and diet pepsi has been poured. I'm on a mission to get some kind of organization done in my scrap room today!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: Sunday, Sunday 03/26/2017

Post by Wanda »

My goal is to do as little as possible; which is my goal on any weekends where I don't have to be somewhere! I will do some scrapping; maybe work on some bridesmaid's gifts for Mary Beth; eventually go to grocery to get food for next week.

Tammy - you should SCRAP instead of organizing scrap! Right?
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Wanda wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:59 am My goal is to do as little as possible; which is my goal on any weekends where I don't have to be somewhere! I will do some scrapping; maybe work on some bridesmaid's gifts for Mary Beth; eventually go to grocery to get food for next week.

I have stuff stacked everywhere.....no space, band booster stuff has taken over, not to mention I started a re-arranging project, and now I can't find anything! Much less remember anything that I already have! It really is sad. And of course I got side tracked!! I'm trying to clean up the blog so we can still use it! lol
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Since Dylan is sick, no church so today's plans are to make dinner then I might just scrap
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

tammyfolk wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:01 am
Wanda wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:59 am My goal is to do as little as possible; which is my goal on any weekends where I don't have to be somewhere! I will do some scrapping; maybe work on some bridesmaid's gifts for Mary Beth; eventually go to grocery to get food for next week.

I have stuff stacked everywhere.....no space, band booster stuff has taken over, not to mention I started a re-arranging project, and now I can't find anything! Much less remember anything that I already have! It really is sad. And of course I got side tracked!! I'm trying to clean up the blog so we can still use it! lol
See, that's why I don't organize or reorganize my stuff! Then I can't play with it!
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Just put a turkey in the new oven. I have been craving a turkey dinner and had a small bird in the freezer. Love the smell of a cooking turkey. Laundry is in the washer. Need to do some cleaning and I will be out with the girls many times throughout the day. Gonna pick the winner this evening for the Recipe Challenge. Get those supplies out and put a page together to enter!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

On my way to Michael's! I'm going to a planner s meeting! Anyone here into the planner craze?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Lolis wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:07 pm On my way to Michael's! I'm going to a planner s meeting! Anyone here into the planner craze?
I bought a planner and some stickers, but I just don't get it. Maybe you could explain? Is the point to just be able to make your planner cute before you do all the planning? I mean, the stickers don't seem to help me plan. So right now I use my planner pretty much plain.
I bought my daughter the wedding planning pages. Looked like they had some good categories and types of pages that would be helpful.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Playing catch up today while the hubs is at work and the dogs are being good. Hoping to put together a new treat today and scrap after the dogs settle in for the night.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

It seems I come in here at the end of each day to report on what I what I was able to accomplish.

Started out my morning visiting my Dad at the nursing home. Left there and headed down towards Detroit to my younger son's where I spent the afternoon. It poured the entire drive down and the entire drive home. At least the visit was enjoyable. Visits with my 2 year old granddaughter Mila are always enjoyable..

I'm home now and settling in for an evening of TV.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”