Wednesday, December 7

phillisw
Challenge Team

Wednesday, December 7

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. HaPpY HuMp DaY!! What are your plans fro today?
I am off to have a mammogram. I also plan to do some decorating and work on my Christmas cards
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday, December 7

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home and piddle kind of day for me. I have a couple of projects I need to work on some time today also.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Phillis I need to get going on my cars too!
Jan Enjoy your piddle around the house day!
I stayed up last night and pressed all the oven dish towel tops. Hoping to get some finished today but I am making so many at once that might not happen. I have a 90 minute massage this morning, then to the pharmacy and I have a haircut at 11:30 which won't leave me much time in between. I also need to run to walmart because I cut the fabric on the wrong side for a custom order. Dang! It was only a fat quarter, just hoping the walmart close to me has it, I had some in my stash but the shade is off and it would be too noticeable. And I have to drop a B-day present off in between all the mix. And tonight we have a family history meeting.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, you are going to be one busy lady!
Jan, enjoy your piddling day!
Phillis, I need to work on some Christmas cards as well.

I've been up since 4am, read for a couple hours and went for a short walk. My back started bothering me so thought I'd better head home since I want to finish up my baking today. One more batch of cookies and then roast some pecans and I'm done. If I have time I hope to work on some cards.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Evening ladies - working 10 hour days through Christmas. Super early and dark when I go to work, and late and dark when I leave. I really do not like this time of year. . . so depressing.

Not really much happening for me this week. I'm just taking it easy as I'm super tired, and still not feeling the greatest, but it was worth it to have Jackie and the kids here for a week . . .

Hope everyone is doing well.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”