Tuesday 12/6

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 12/6

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

I'm heading into town to pick up a small grocery order and stop in GW to see if I can find more toys for the dogs Christmas stockings. I only found last week and that's not enough for 11 dogs. I would like to find about 15 more.....I want to fill the toy basket.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 12/6

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning Jan and those to follow. I had a long day yesterday with my daughter. She bought her first new car. I was gone for about 10 hours so nothing got done around the house. So today I will attempt to get a few things crossed off my list. hubby did finish washing the laundry when he got home from work. It is all still hanging up and dry. So now I just need to take it down, fold it , and put it away. I will clean floors and bathrooms today.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan you are going to have some happy dogs come Christmas morning!
Phillis looks like you have another full day just inside instead of outside.
I have to sew today. I have some customers wanting towels so I need to get going on them. You will find me at the sewing machine all day as I like to get them done quickly so I can get the sewing machine back down and cleared out of the kitchen.
I really need to get a couple of cars in the mail so hopefully that will happen today.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in this morning and having a hard time getting motivated. Need to clean the bathrooms today. Tonight we are going out to dinner and then to see the Christmas lights at our city's Venetian Gardens...they are always so pretty.

Return to “Daily Chatter”