Sunday December 4

phillisw
Challenge Team

Sunday December 4

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. Any plans for today?
I will be going to mass today and then I have a free day. I do need to gather some things from my mom's house for Christmas and do some sewing. So I have plenty of projects to do. So not really a free day :lol:
May you have a blessed day
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday December 4

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies!

Not much on the agenda today. We had so much leftover from dinner yesterday that I don't have to cook today, plus Shawn won't be home as he'll be at the bar helping out with a fundraiser and will be eating there. Hoping it'll be an early night for him.

Yesterday was a roller coaster of emotions. The one thing that I wanted was for Shawn to tell me that the divorce was a mistake and not something he wanted. Yesterday he told me that. I thought I'd be ecstatic, but to be honest with you, I'm not sure how I feel. I've had 2-1/2 months to mentally process the idea and preparing myself for what was to come. Now this. So many things are going to have to change for this to work. He says he's willing to do it . . .so much to think about for sure!

I'm hoping to play in my scraproom a little later today while he's gone, and start totaling Novembers challenges. . . right now though, I'm going to go take a motrin and lay down as my head is pounding.

Happy Sunday! Happy Scrapping!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Phillis- getting things done on a stay at home day are fulfilling. Enjoy your Mass
Tammy- oh my so sorry no wonders you have a headache. Wishing you the best and hoping it is not a bumpy ride for you.
DH still doesn't want to chance Church because sometimes his knee pain makes him stand to alleviate it. He is still using a crutch everywhere. He's still unsteady on his feet and nervous about falling. I'll be going to church alone, then making dinner and hopefully scrapping.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, that's a lot to process, no wonder your head is pounding.

It's a stay at home day for me and I haven't accomplished much so far other than a couple loads of laundry. My back and neck are so sore and I've been sitting here with a heating pad all morning. I've got so much to do in the next few days between decorating, baking, Christmas cards to make and send and scrapping. Not to mention cleaning once dh finishes his village....it looks like a Christmas bomb went off in the house! :D
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tammy I hope you feel better soon and that everything works for the best. Sending you hugs.
Jorge and I have been decorating the house for Christmas. Fun, fun, fun.
We’ve stayed in this weekend. I’m still very upset about what happened on Friday. I had to get the teacher’s union involved and write a police report. :|
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Church this morning and then went to lunch and a movie with friends. We saw I Heard the Bells about Henry W, Longfellow. EXCELLENT! My Cameo had a piece break so DH just ordered me a new one. Hope I can figure out all the new stuff on it. Relaxing and getting ready for another busy week.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Lolis wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:38 pm Tammy I hope you feel better soon and that everything works for the best. Sending you hugs.
Jorge and I have been decorating the house for Christmas. Fun, fun, fun.
We’ve stayed in this weekend. I’m still very upset about what happened on Friday. I had to get the teacher’s union involved and write a police report. :|
so sorry. AS a retired teacher of 30+ years I am sorry. hope things get better
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

tammyfolk wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:51 am Good morning ladies!

Not much on the agenda today. We had so much leftover from dinner yesterday that I don't have to cook today, plus Shawn won't be home as he'll be at the bar helping out with a fundraiser and will be eating there. Hoping it'll be an early night for him.

Yesterday was a roller coaster of emotions. The one thing that I wanted was for Shawn to tell me that the divorce was a mistake and not something he wanted. Yesterday he told me that. I thought I'd be ecstatic, but to be honest with you, I'm not sure how I feel. I've had 2-1/2 months to mentally process the idea and preparing myself for what was to come. Now this. So many things are going to have to change for this to work. He says he's willing to do it . . .so much to think about for sure!

I'm hoping to play in my scraproom a little later today while he's gone, and start totaling Novembers challenges. . . right now though, I'm going to go take a motrin and lay down as my head is pounding.

Happy Sunday! Happy Scrapping!
wow, what a bomb shell from Shawn. Do what is best for YOU.. hugs
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis, wow, so sorry to hear that.
Tammy, praying for peace for you both and just healing (it takes time). Whatever happens, we support you.

Nothing much going on here, house is almost ready to be listed and we’ve been looking at other houses. Went over to a friends after church, had lunch with them and played games so just a relaxing day. Then I did sneak in a nap :lol: and got up and put some stuff out of the way (medicines, jewelry, etc.)
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Hugs to everyone.

Return to “Daily Chatter”