Saturday, 12/3

phillisw
Challenge Team

Saturday, 12/3

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. Is everyone sleeping in or already busy this Saturday morning? I have been to breakfast and to mass. I will go to a craft fair this am and scrap this afternoon
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday, 12/3

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
It' a girls party prep going on this morning. I hope everything I envisioned in my head comes into place. The girls coming are the ones we sit with at all the retreats. DH will be hibernating in the basement. :lol: :lol: :lol: However I think I better tidy my scrap room super quick because a couple of the girls haven't seen my room so I know they will want to. I am doing chicken salad sandwiches and a cracker/cheeseball chartichiure (I know I butchered that spelling) board. It's a blue skies, snow on the ground kind of day. I get to stay home all day since the party is at my house. :mrgreen:
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went to my exercise class this morning and now I need to make some cookies for a friend of dh. His friend is giving me an Instant Pot that he just bought and doesn't like so I thought he might like some homemade peanut butter kiss cookies in return. He's single and loves peanut butter and I get to use up some Hershey's kisses. My stepdaughter sent us a huge bag of kisses for the Advent Calendar the grands made for us several years ago. Once the cookies are done I'll continue decorating the tree.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good afternoon everyone. It's been a lazy rainy day here. I did go to Hartsville to pick up a vintage water jug and stopped by my sisters. She has a water leak in her bathroom. She had the tub removed today and still needs to replace the floor and reinforce the floor joists underneath.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Afternoon everyone.

Lots going on around here today. Lots of house projects that we're taking care of. It's kinda been a long time coming, and I made Shawn feel bad about his lack of helping so he's been working in the house all day, and even said he wasn't going out tonight :shock: Huge shock there. We did manage a trip to Walmart and the grocery store today, and we put a roast in the slow cooker. It's smells pretty yummy right about now.

Not sure what the evening entails as I have a list of things that I wanted to get done today / tonight, but if he's home I'm not sure what I'll get done. This co-habitating in the same house really gets awkward some days. Plus emotions are all over the place. Keep praying for us as we definitely need it!

Miss Everly turns six tomorrow. . . can you believe it? I so wanted to be there for her party, but I can't take any time off until after the holidays and I can't make that trip by myself these days. Oh well, FaceTime it is tomorrow. :mrgreen:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:20 pm Afternoon everyone.

Lots going on around here today. Lots of house projects that we're taking care of. It's kinda been a long time coming, and I made Shawn feel bad about his lack of helping so he's been working in the house all day, and even said he wasn't going out tonight :shock: Huge shock there. We did manage a trip to Walmart and the grocery store today, and we put a roast in the slow cooker. It's smells pretty yummy right about now.

Not sure what the evening entails as I have a list of things that I wanted to get done today / tonight, but if he's home I'm not sure what I'll get done. This co-habitating in the same house really gets awkward some days. Plus emotions are all over the place. Keep praying for us as we definitely need it!

Miss Everly turns six tomorrow. . . can you believe it? I so wanted to be there for her party, but I can't take any time off until after the holidays and I can't make that trip by myself these days. Oh well, FaceTime it is tomorrow. :mrgreen:
prayers for you and a hug
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:20 pm Afternoon everyone.

Happy Birthday to Miss Everly!!!

Return to “Daily Chatter”