Friday 12/2

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Friday 12/2

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. It's a bit chilly here this morning. It was supposed to get down to 27 last night but I don't know if it did or not. The cars and ground were covered in frost when I went to feed the stray cats. Thankfully, I have no plans today or through the weekend....yay!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Friday 12/2

Post by Tracy F »

I woke up to a cool morning too...at least for us...it was 57.
I'm off to get my hair cut and colored and then home to finish decorating our tree. Our community is having a yard sale today so I might go check that out too.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I went to mass and then had a meeting with my lawyer about my mom's estate. I'm home for a bit. I'll be leaving soon to go volunteer at our church thrift store.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello and Good Morning!
WE have snow!!!! Yea it is so pretty and looks amazing. I have so much to do today. We have a girls lunch tomorrow at my house and I wanted it to look festive so I have the tree to decorate, cookies to bake-we are having a recipe exchange and if the roads clear up I need to go to Winco to get the croissants. I have a couple presents to wrap, a baby gift to get off and a birthday present to wrap. Yesterday I got 6,200 steps and didn't leave the house. That's how many times I went to the garage for Christmas decor :lol: :lol: :lol: I usually don't go over 4,000 steps on a stay at home day.
Hope you get everything done today that you need.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara, congratulations on the snow, it must be beautiful!
We had a cool start this morning but right now we’re in the high 70s. I skipped school today, I’m still very distressed about yesterday’s incident… well it turns out today we also celebrate National Skip School Day!
I’m due for my eye exam, so I decided to get it at Costco, it will be with a virtual doctor. Hopefully everything goes well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”