12/1/22 National Day

Lolis
Challenge Team

12/1/22 National Day

Post by Lolis »

Let’s celebrate everyday! Today, among other things, is National Pie Day! There are several pie celebrations throughout the year. I don’t mind since we can never have too much pie!

What is your favorite pie and where do you like to get it? Or do you make it? Do you make your own crust?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: 12/1/22 National Day

Post by Tracy F »

My favorite pie is Lemon Meringue and I always get it when we go to Perkins on their Monday free pie day. I've never made it myself but when I do make pies I always make my own crust.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love pie. My favorite is pecan. I made it once. I do make pies quite often and usually make my own crust. Sometimes I use a store bought crust; but never as good as a homemade one
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Lemon meringue, pecan, and pumpkin are my favorites! My pumpkin pie is a very easy to make Pampered Chef recipe. I do have several recipes for the pie crust, but I prefer to buy it. My favorite is the Pillsbury refrigerated crust. For Thanksgiving we bought pecan pie from Whole Foods that was super delicious.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I like pecan pie and chocolate silk pie and if it’s made correctly - buttermilk pie (my fave). I use the same sort of crust, Lolis - the refrigerated Pillsbury one

Return to “Daily Chatter”