Dec 1 2022

Tamara
Challenge Team

Dec 1 2022

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! Can you believe it is December already! And I am actually decorating the tree today! But first a scrapbook page since the last two days didn't turn out with one. So much to do this time of year. It is a stay at home day for me today and I hope it stays that way.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Dec 1 2022

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good afternoon, Tamara.

It's a stay at home day for me as well. It's been a long morning. Gypsy got me up twice in the wee hours of the morning to go out. She seems to be okay now. I've been rinsing ball caps for Kyle and hanging them out to dry, worked on a layout for SIT that is due tomorrow, make a late breakfast, played door tag with the dogs, cleaned the litter box and washed two loads of clothes. In the process of sauteing bell peppers and onions for tonight's supper now. Getting ready to call it a day and relax a bit.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I taught in my old library today! It was great seeing the kiddos and lots of staff. Now I need to get out for a walk and cook dinner. I'll put some potatoes in the oven and a small pork roast then head out.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Good morning! I had an awful encounter at work today with an awful teacher. I decided to come home. It’s just unbelievable with what people think they can get away. They think that nice amiable people like me are not going to speak up against their rudeness. What a headache!
We went to the store to get the ingredients needed to make beef soup since we are having a little bit of a cold front. Jorge and I are starting to set up the Christmas tree today. Hope to play with my scrapbooking toys, too!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Lolis, sorry you had a bad day at school!

We were up and out early for eye Dr. appts. for the both of us. Then went out for breakfast and onto Aldi's and Walmart. Walmart was a mess....most of their self checkouts, which we refuse to use, were down and they only had 3 cashiers open so the checkout lines were huge. Then when we got home dh backed into the garage and I couldn't get out of the car so he pulled forward and ran into the garage screen door and knocked it out of the track. Couldn't fix it himself and no one can get here til Monday to fix it. So it wasn't such a good day for us but on the up side I did get the tree up and fluffed, just need to decorate it.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I also had an interesting and busy day. It started with Bible study and one of the ladies got a phone call and announced she had to go to work. She is a dispatcher for the Sheriff's office. There were reports of a shooting at the HS where 5 were shot....turns out it was a hoax. From there I went to work at the Toy Store where the shopping has begun. I have mentioned before that this is a non-profit that provides new toys for low income. Long days and sore feet but so worth it. Of course, the talk was all about the HS hoax. Finally home and relaxing to start it all over tomorrow---not the hoax!

Lolis, sorry you had to deal with a rude person.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Lolis wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:17 pm Good morning! I had an awful encounter at work today with an awful teacher. I decided to come home. It’s just unbelievable with what people think they can get away. They think that nice amiable people like me are not going to speak up against their rudeness. What a headache!
We went to the store to get the ingredients needed to make beef soup since we are having a little bit of a cold front. Jorge and I are starting to set up the Christmas tree today. Hope to play with my scrapbooking toys, too!
ah, those rotten teachers. I worked with many of them over my 30+ years of teaching. I did try to stay away from them
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”