Wednesday, 11/30

phillisw
Challenge Team

Wednesday, 11/30

Post by phillisw »

The last day of November. what are your plans for today? I am bringing my sister to the airport and then have a dr apt. No time to scrap today
HaPpY HuMp DaY!!
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday, 11/30

Post by Tracy F »

I've been up since 4:30 today and went for my walk around 6:30 just in time to see a beautiful sunrise. Saw a lot of houses decorated for Christmas....seems like a lot more than usual. Need to run to the post office and stop by the grocery store so I can keep on baking. Think I'll try and get the Christmas tree up this afternoon. I'd really like to take a day and scrap but my scraproom is full of storage tubs and I can't even get to my desk.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a stay at home day for me other than a dr. appt at 3:00. Good thing! yesterday I spent too much money. I have a cake to decorate for DH celebration with the kids tonight. and banana bread is on the docket too. I'll try to scrap a page but I thought that would happen yesterday and it didn't :lol: I should probably try to get some Christmas decor out. I took down all the Thanksgiving stuff on Monday. And my grandson just called to see if he could bring his girlfriend tonight. Guess I better get busy!
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home day for me. I hand sewed some ribbon hangers on some gingham stockings that I picked up at GW last year. I found a handful of stuffed toys for the pups yesterday while I was out and about. I also stopped in HL and looked through the clearance section again. I picked up a couple more embossing folders and a few mini santa mugs for my hutch. Hoping to hang around the house the rest of the week and weekend so Kyle can help me hang some things in my scraproom.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”