Tuesday 11/29

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 11/29

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

I'm waiting on my dad to drop my sister off so I can take her to her dental consultation in Camden. She broke her jaw several years ago in a car accident. Because she has plates in her face and jaw she has to see an oral surgeon. I also plan to stop in GW to look for some stuffed animals for the dogs for Christmas. Of course I will wash them first. All they do is tear the stuffing out of them anyway. I would rather get them cheap and fill up their toy box for Christmas morning.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 11/29

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. I have nothing on my plate today except to go to Starbucks with my daughter so she can get her points towards a free cup. I'm not exactly sure what to do with myself. I guess I will scrapbook! I'm heading to DC on Thursday to see my older daughter, so hoping to get some projects done before I go so not scrambling when I get home. I hope you all have a good day!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

My day will be catching up on some things around the house and then mass and prayer later this afternoon. So there should be some time to scrap; but alas that does not always happen
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
It's DH Birthday! We plan on going out to dinner tonight. My son is out of town in New York and doesn't get home until tomorrow so we are doing the cake and ice cream tomorrow night. I'm trying to get ahold of the dr. for an appt. I think I have another UTI and the soonest appt is Dec 19. I told the scheduler that is not acceptable and to just have the MA give me a call. I hate it when I have to do their job because they don't get it.
WE woke up to a couple inches of snow. IT is so pretty! I have an amazon return to take to Kohls. Funny that is where they said to take it.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I slept in a bit today and didn't walk. My back, maybe sciatica, has been bothering me lately. I'm sure it's from standing on tile while baking and crawling around on the floor helping dh with his village. We got most of the outside decorated yesterday and what's left I won't have to help with....YAY! Not sure what I'll do today.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Cleaning lady first thing this morning then work. Getting ready to head home to see what else needs to be done around the house and hopefully go to bed early tonight - DH was up later than normal last night keeping me awake. I threatened to make him sleep in the other room. :lol:

Return to “Daily Chatter”