Monday - November 28th, 2022

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - November 28th, 2022

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

Getting ready to head out the door. I go in at 8:30 today, but still have to stay until the last patient leaves between 5:45-6:00 pm. Not thrilled about that since Jackie told me last night that she'll be staying an extra day . . .

No plans that I know of this evening now that Jackie plans on staying other that hanging out with her and the kids. So, what does everyone else have planned for the day? Anything scrap book related?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - November 28th, 2022

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
It's grocery shopping day for me this morning. We're suppose to have snow flurries this afternoon so I need to beat that. Hopefully some scrapping later in the day. I may start taking down Thanksgiving decorations and I should probably figure out what to do for DH birthday tomorrow!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning!
Nothing really planned for today other than working on getting more Christmas decorating done. Dh said something about maybe putting up the outside decorations today since it's a little cooler. But he really needs to work on his village so I can get to the tree and get that up. I'd like to do some more baking but I ran out of butter so I might make a quick trip to the store.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Back to work. My stomach was hurting and I wasn’t feeling well, but as soon as I started with my lesson I started feeling better.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It was and uneventful stay at home day for me. I played numerous rounds of door tag with the dogs and put up some more Christmas decorations.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just back to work for me; put up a few scrappy items when I got home tonight. That’s about the only scrappy related thing I did
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I was at my mom’s house all morning and half the afternoon. Sorting. Cleaning. I took away 2 bags of garbage. Then cAme home and made dinner. Zoom with college friends then tv.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”