Sunday November 27

phillisw
Challenge Team

Sunday November 27

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. Yesterday we went to visit my hubby's relatives. We were gone for about 12 hours. About 9 were spent in the car. ;) So we had lots of family time. My son, dil, and daughter came with kent and I
Today I'll go to church and not sure what else I'll be doing. I plan to spend some time in my scrap room
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday November 27

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in a bit today after staying up late last night. Finished a couple loads of laundry this morning and now can't decide if I should keep on decorating or baking this afternoon. Decisions, decisions! :lol:
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

2nd day on the road.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'm running around like crazy this morning! I made a batch of bread that's in the oven right now then I had a reminder on instagram for a 75% off Sale at ThePlannersociety.com If you want some great deals, check it out. She was showing this morning things under $10 and that caught my eye. Her small backpacks are $2.24 and a matching pen with notepads and lotion or hand santitizer case. I may have stocked up to have gifts around. I've already given my kids and granddaughter the backpack purses last year and I paid $10.95 then. Grabbed one for Miss Kenadee with all the matching things!! I need to get ready for church! Another thing PageEvans on Etsy has all her cutfiles on sale too! I only grabbed about 25 of them, So glad I can be an enabler!!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I haven’t been sleeping well and last night was another night like that so I tried sleeping in the morning and getting some rest. I just feel like I’m dragging. I’m already dreading the work week. I just feel like I’m on constant overload all the time.

Anyways I did buy a few dies, etc. from Queen & Company :D :D I really like their foundation dies - I use them on my scrap pages not on cards, tho

Return to “Daily Chatter”