Friday - November 18th, 2022

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - November 18th, 2022

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

It's Finally Friday, and once I make it through the workday, I'll have the weekend off to prepare for Jackie and the children. I also plan on having a convo with Shawn this weekend about alimony - not sure how to broach the subject just yet, but I definitely qualify!

Yesterday I worked around the house some - just randomly started sorting books that were on the bookshelf separating my books from his. Odd thing to do, but it needs done eventually, and I was productive. Who knows what the weekend will bring. I also sorted through some of the pictures that I have printed hoping that some of them spark something. Scrapping didn't happen, but I did actually plan some pages with some kits that I have (that were re-discovered while sorting / organizing / purging). So that was a win win.

Anyone have any exciting plans for the day? Any scrapping?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Friday - November 18th, 2022

Post by Patti »

I'm headed off to the Toy Store (for low income) to continue to price and get things ready for the two weeks of shopping. Not sure what the rest of the day will hold. The Christmas tree lighting ceremony for our town is tonight so we may go to that.
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm heading to Columbia with Kyle today to pick up a Sam's order and a Walmart order on the way back. We plan to stop at a little thrift store on the way and grab some lunch on the way home. After that, who knows. I may scrap or I may pull an old table out of the barn to sand for my craft room.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I am scrapping this morning then meeting some friends to go to a boutique. I really need to start Christmas shopping. We planned this all out last night but I am waiting till it happens to tell DH where I am going :lol: :lol: :lol: He seems to be getting better this week faster, not sure if work is helping or not so he can be so busy he doesn't think about the pain or if it is just truly getting better each day.
I also started to tidy up the pantry. I need to get it done before Thanksgiving so when the kids and grans go to get their pop they can actual not have to sift through stuff on top of it all. :mrgreen: I hope the weather cooperates for the boutique as it may be outdoors.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We were up early today since dh had another audiologist appt. He finally got his new hearing aids. Then we went out to breakfast and stopped at Aldi's. And now dh is having problems with his new hearing aids already. He has a call into his Dr and hopefully she can help him over the phone.
I'll spend the rest of the day scrapping and maybe I'll be able to finish up a lo I've been working on for 3 days. Our internet went down yesterday and of course I hadn't saved the title I was working on on my Cricut. So had to recreate it 3 times before I was finally able to cut it out. Just need to glue it all down now.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We were dismissed early today from school, so Jorge and I are already on the road! This time we brought company. We are bringing the bird with us. Can’t wait to see our sons!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I got home this morning at 3am from picking my sister up from the airport. ;) Then slept until 8. went to morning mass. Came home and had breakfast and visited with my sister for an hour then off to the thrift store to work. Then off to the pharmacy to get a COVID booster shot. home to cook dinner and now just having some time to relax. My sister did go through several boxes of stuff I had here from mom's house YEAH!!!
I'll watch some tv and then it will be to bed early for me tonight
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Cocoa had a early therapy and vet visit so I took the day off. Came home and did some more packing and cleaning out of stuff plus pay bills, laundry, etc. I did sneak in a nap LOL

Hope the conversation with Shawn goes okay, Tammy.

Return to “Daily Chatter”