Sunday October 2

phillisw
Challenge Team

Sunday October 2

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. what is on your agenda for today? I am going to mass and will have the rest of the day to myself. well maybe I'll spend some time with hubby ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday October 2

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Phillis and Everyone!! Still cold, rainy, and dreary here. I'm having another scrappy day today. Just went through an order I got from ACOT yesterday and getting that put away. I have 2 September Challenges to finish up here and then get started on some October Challenges.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's another beautiful day here. It's nice to sit out on the lanai while reading the paper and watching all the birds. Still need to get the bird bath put back out so that'll bring even more birds. No plans for today. Got some laundry done and then hoping to scrap this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
It's a stay at home day for us today. Church is on TV this weekend so that means it is also a no makeup day :mrgreen: Just about ready to get started on making more pages for our family album. Started a new one the other day so trying to catch up to layouts I have already finished. it's a sun shiny week ahead.
Enjoy your Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

afternoon ladies. . . spent the morning working on household chores, laundry, and even made a pot of soup. Shawn was home for a bit but has gone out for the day but will be home later to help me with my leg treatments. They (the compression boots) really are not easy things to get in or out of . . . I'll probably do the leg treatment tonight while I try to catch up on Survivor.

Trying to get some things in my scraproom done today - I even made myself a "to do" list to help with accountability. . .the rain has stopped here, but it's still drizzly (is that even a word) and a bit chilly outside . . .So I'm just gonna hang right here in my scraproom and play with some paper. :mrgreen:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Sunday! The Cowboys won! Yay! We’re taking Jerry to the airport, he’s going back to ABQ.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”