October 1 Saturday

Deanna13
Challenge Team

October 1 Saturday

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Everyone!! Hope everyone is safe from IAN!! How's your weather and any plans today?

We are getting alot of rain and it's supposed to rain all weekend. Grandson Brady has Homecoming tonight and we are concerned about getting any photos on such a rainy day. DH and I are going out for lunch and run a couple errands. I'm just working on my last couple September challenges here.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: October 1 Saturday

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
It's a sunny day with the same for the next week. A little cloudy tomorrow but sunny is in the forecast. We have our grandsons Football game this afternoon and tonight we get to watch all three boys while their mom and dad go to dinner by themselves. With football practices four times a week and games on Saturdays they don't get much "Me" time. Happy for us but I'm sure they will wear us out.
Still waiting to hear when My boss funeral is. This week has a couple of conflicts so hoping we can work around that. Hoping to scrap a it this morning!
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Deanna - stay dry.
Tamara - enjoy the sunny weather and the boys football game.

We survived Ian. We got a lot of wind and rain, which we desperately needed. The power flickered a couple of times but we never lost it. The dogs did pretty good considering. We spent most of the day cuddled on the couch watching tv.
Today is a stay at home day. I have some limbs that need to be picked up and I have a layout on my desk that I need to add journaling to.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:20 am Deanna - stay dry.

We survived Ian. We got a lot of wind and rain, which we desperately needed. The power flickered a couple of times but we never lost it. The dogs did pretty good considering. We spent most of the day cuddled on the couch watching tv.
Today is a stay at home day. I have some limbs that need to be picked up and I have a layout on my desk that I need to add journaling to.
Glad to hear you did ok through Ian!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

So glad to hear it wasn't that bad for you, Jan!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's another nice day here.....sunny and cooler. I was actually cold when I drove the golf cart to my exercise class. No other plans for today so hope to get some scrappy time in.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

glad to hear that all is fine where you are
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tracy F wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:29 pm It's another nice day here.....sunny and cooler. I was actually cold when I drove the golf cart to my exercise class. No other plans for today so hope to get some scrappy time in.
drive your golf cart to exercise class...................love it. that could make a great scrapbook page ;) ...............just saying
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

phillisw wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:27 pm
Tracy F wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:29 pm It's another nice day here.....sunny and cooler. I was actually cold when I drove the golf cart to my exercise class. No other plans for today so hope to get some scrappy time in.
drive your golf cart to exercise class...................love it. that could make a great scrapbook page ;) ...............just saying
lol....you're so right! I could walk as it's not that far but after class I'm too exhausted to walk home. :D

Return to “Daily Chatter”