Friday 9/30

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Friday 9/30

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. Kyle walked over and had a late breakfast with me. I'm getting ready to clean the kitchen and fold a load of laundry. So far the weather has been somewhat mild. We are experiencing some wind and rain but that's it for now. Ian is suppose to make landfall around 3 pm. Fingers crossed it continues to stay mild. We are about 100 miles inland.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Friday 9/30

Post by Tamara »

Fingers crossed for no damage Jan!
It's a stay at home day for me today as well. DH just went to the grocery store and changes the beds. I am playing catch up with the family album pages and trying to throw some challenges into them. We are having cooler temps. High of 69 today. It was the warmest September ever.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Stay safe Jan!

I slept in this morning. Once I finally got up I started right in putting stuff we brought inside back out. Did as much as I could by myself. Just waiting for dh to get up and help me with the rest.
It's a beautiful day here. It was down in the 60's when I got up and the sun is shining. I even opened up the doors and windows. We never get low temps like this in September so I'm taking advantage of them!
Did a little scrapping yesterday and hope to do more today once we get the house put back together.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Jan.. stay safe
Tracy. glad weather is back to "Normal"
Hope anyone else affected by Ian will be safe. I did errands this am so now I can scrap this afternoon :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”