Thursday 9/29

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 9/29

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

Kyle and I are getting out for a little bit today. We're going to hit up the Habitat store, grab some lunch and maybe hit up a couple of antique stores. I also need to stop in IGA for some chicken for the dogs. Then it's back home to hunker down until after Ian passes. By the time it hits us it will be downgraded to a tropical storm.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 9/29

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Jan and Everyone!! Sounds like a great day out, Jan! :)

It's been alot cooler lately, only 45 this morning. Not ready for such cold temps yet. I'm just having a quiet scrappy day today and catching up on some tv shows. I'm expecting a scrappy box from ACOT. DH is going to visit his Mom an hour away.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. Saying my prayers for Tracy and everyone else being affected by Ian. I'm home this am and then will go tot school this afternoon to teach little kids. Then lasagna for dinner. There should be some time to scrap.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Thanks Phillis! I have a lasagna in the freezer I should take out for our dinner. Jan I hope the storm isn't too bad for you. I have a sister in St Cloud Florida by Orlando that is suppose to keep one sister informed. She sent rain video yesterday but it wasn't the real bad stuff we are seeing from the damage so far. Tracy Hoping you didn't get blown away.
We have haircuts today. The ones we blew off last week because I forgot to write it down. Then I am hoping to stop at Kohls. I need a new pair of sketchers and want to price some Queen Sheets. I have thrown two away this month because the bottom sheet has the scratcy bumps going across the bed right where I sleep. We also have a wedding reception tonight at a barn.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We survived Ian! It wasn't bad here, just some wind and rain. Never even lost power but it did flicker a lot. We did lose cable for a few hours but it's back now. The rain has stopped but it's still a bit windy. I used to live down in Punta Gorda on the west coast where Ian made landfall and it has devastated that area.....so glad we moved.
Think I might even scrap a bit today.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracy F wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:44 am We survived Ian! It wasn't bad here, just some wind and rain. Never even lost power but it did flicker a lot. We did lose cable for a few hours but it's back now. The rain has stopped but it's still a bit windy. I used to live down in Punta Gorda on the west coast where Ian made landfall and it has devastated that area.....so glad we moved.

That's good to hear! My sister just lost her snoopy mailbox other than that, they are fine as well.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tracy F wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:44 am We survived Ian! It wasn't bad here, just some wind and rain. Never even lost power but it did flicker a lot. We did lose cable for a few hours but it's back now. The rain has stopped but it's still a bit windy. I used to live down in Punta Gorda on the west coast where Ian made landfall and it has devastated that area.....so glad we moved.

Glad to hear.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

that's great news . . .I was wondering how you made out.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Lots going on here in my life the past day or so, so I managed to take a mental health day for me. Actually there were no providers in the office today and my boss offered it to me as I've been opening and closing (even with short staff), so she gave me dibs. . . I managed to get a doctors appt, had lunch with a coworker, had lab work done, cleaned and organized some things at home, and even took G and Hannah to the pumpkin patch. Pretty productive day if you ask me . . .the crappy part is I have to redo my labs - my B6 was supposed to be light protected or something like that and I have to redo it tomorrow. . . good thing the lab is in the hospital that I work in. Apparently, I'm a medical mystery once again . . . as you all know about the issue with my legs, it has now brought on tingling in the toes pretty bad every time I elevate my feet. I'm not a diabetic and my normal labs are fine. . . she ordered labs today (as she's hoping it's just a vitamin deficiency) and one for my thyroid. If these come back normal, then it's a referral to neurology. Plus my blood pressure was pretty high so I have to monitor it for 2 weeks and then go back for a nurse visit. :shock:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Glad to hear you’re doing well!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”