Monday September 19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Monday September 19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!

I was up early and rushing to get to what I thought was a 9:00 desperately needed massage after carrying heavy scrapbook stuff for three days and standing in the kitchen baking all day yesterday for Family dinner. We got a nail in a tire on our adventure so DH was dropping me off and going to the tire store only to find out my appt today is at 2:45! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I didn't check my calendar before I went. They had changed my appointment and I forgot. So now DH is going to come and get one too.
I am playing catch up today with laundry and putting scrap supplies away. My new thing is not to let my scrap counter collect all the stuff that I bring into the room. I have to find a spot for it immediately. I will let you know how that works out!!! :lol:
What are you up to today?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Monday September 19

Post by sdwhru »

Sorry about the nail in the tire, but sounds like it worked out. Hope ya’ll enjoyed the massages.

Just work for me and then I did come and put up some scrap stuff I had gotten out a few weeks ago. Now DH and I are in bed watching The Tower Heist on Netflix.

Return to “Daily Chatter”