Saturday 9/17

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 9/17

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's the weekend.....what's on your plate today?

It's mowing day for me. In just a few minutes Kyle is going to move the vehicles, weed eat and work on the tractor while I mow the grass. Hoping to knock it all out within a few hours. I have to mow the pecan orchard this time as I skipped the last time. :(
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 9/17

Post by Tracy F »

Been to my exercise class and it was a tough one today....thank goodness it was only an hour. No other plans for today other than a quick trip to the grocery store maybe. Planning on scrapping. I planned on that yesterday and got sucked into all the videos at SBC Fest. The one by Shimelle Laine was amazing and I'm looking forward to the Vicki Boutin one today. You can watch them on the sb.com youtube page if you missed any.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Saturday! I hope to complete some pages today! I’m so tired, and so stressed out. :shock: :? This morning I came to check out the challenge for today and realized it was turn to post a challenge! :D Luckily I have been working ahead preparing the pages for my challenges. I’ve watched a little of the SBC Fest and I plan to continue watching everything. Shimelle is one of my favorites. I love how she encourages people to use their stash first. Enjoy your day!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a chillin’ Saturday for me; DH went to the neighbor lady’s to mow and I am planning on scrapping later. Need to do some laundry but that’s along with bathe two stinky little dogs. I do think I am going to order a set of the Tim Holtz Watercolor distress pencils :D :D :D
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Watching SBCfest and picking up some good tips. Resisting buying anything but did go to Amazon and ordered the eraser that Simon was using. I've been working on this month's challenges while watching with a bit of house cleaning mixed in. I have house guests and my dh all arriving tomorrow. Going to a late lunch early dinner with my neighbor in a bit so I will have to watch the rest later tonight. Enjoy your day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Patti wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:11 pm Watching SBCfest and picking up some good tips. Resisting buying anything but did go to Amazon and ordered the eraser that Simon was using. I've been working on this month's challenges while watching with a bit of house cleaning mixed in. I have house guests and my dh all arriving tomorrow. Going to a late lunch early dinner with my neighbor in a bit so I will have to watch the rest later tonight. Enjoy your day!
What kind of eraser did Simon use???
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

sdwhru wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:07 pm
Patti wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:11 pm Watching SBCfest and picking up some good tips. Resisting buying anything but did go to Amazon and ordered the eraser that Simon was using. I've been working on this month's challenges while watching with a bit of house cleaning mixed in. I have house guests and my dh all arriving tomorrow. Going to a late lunch early dinner with my neighbor in a bit so I will have to watch the rest later tonight. Enjoy your day!
mono sand eraser HERE
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Patti wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:28 pm
sdwhru wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:07 pm
mono sand eraser HERE
Interesting - gonna have to check that out

Return to “Daily Chatter”