Wednesday 9/14

Tamara
Challenge Team

Wednesday 9/14

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
Its a get ready to leave for the Simple Stories weekend retreat tomorrow. I have lots packed but need to get everything upstairs and by the door to load up. All the last minute things. Grocery shop for kids coming to dinner Sunday when we return. It will be busy but oh so fun! Doing laundry and all. We are suppose to have scattered showers but I don't think it is enough to water the lawn s DH is going to have to turn the sprinklers back on.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday 9/14

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:01 am Good Morning!!
Its a get ready to leave for the Simple Stories weekend retreat tomorrow. I have lots packed but need to get everything upstairs and by the door to load up. All the last minute things. Grocery shop for kids coming to dinner Sunday when we return. It will be busy but oh so fun! Doing laundry and all. We are suppose to have scattered showers but I don't think it is enough to water the lawn s DH is going to have to turn the sprinklers back on.
Happy Wednesday!
Have fun!!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, enjoy your retreat!

Another stay at home day. Dh isn't getting any better so we can't go anywhere since he can't walk very well. Suppose to be a stormy afternoon so I guess it doesn't really matter. Guess I'll just spend the afternoon in my scraproom.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone!! We got back from our cruise late Sunday night, actually 1:30 am Monday morning. Had Monday to unpack, throw in a load of laundry, get to the grocery store, post office, and bank. Then early Tuesday I had my first Chemotherapy Treatment. 7 hours long with all the blood work, allergy meds, Drug #1 took 3 hours and Drug #2 another hour. Anyway I was tired and weak yesterday, but today feeling pretty good and no chemo side effects yet. Hoping they aren't as bad as I've heard, but we'll get through it. Looking forward to hopefully scrapping soon.
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Deanna13 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:17 pm Hey everyone!! We got back from our cruise late Sunday night, actually 1:30 am Monday morning. Had Monday to unpack, throw in a load of laundry, get to the grocery store, post office, and bank. Then early Tuesday I had my first Chemotherapy Treatment. 7 hours long with all the blood work, allergy meds, Drug #1 took 3 hours and Drug #2 another hour. Anyway I was tired and weak yesterday, but today feeling pretty good and no chemo side effects yet. Hoping they aren't as bad as I've heard, but we'll get through it. Looking forward to hopefully scrapping soon.
Glad you are home and are having a good day
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Has anyone seen ads for the new Selphy CP1500 compact printer? Like I need another printer but it does look like fun :lol:

Just work for me; didn’t get home too late and took a nap with the dogs :lol: Just one more day as I think I’m taking part of Friday off at least
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Deanna13 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:17 pm Hey everyone!! We got back from our cruise late Sunday night, actually 1:30 am Monday morning. Had Monday to unpack, throw in a load of laundry, get to the grocery store, post office, and bank. Then early Tuesday I had my first Chemotherapy Treatment. 7 hours long with all the blood work, allergy meds, Drug #1 took 3 hours and Drug #2 another hour. Anyway I was tired and weak yesterday, but today feeling pretty good and no chemo side effects yet. Hoping they aren't as bad as I've heard, but we'll get through it. Looking forward to hopefully scrapping soon.
Oh Deanna, sounds like a grueling day but I’m sure it will get easier. Hoping your side effects are minimal. Be sure you get the rest you need.
We’re thinking about you. Hugs
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Thanks so much, ladies! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

You've been in my thoughts quite a bit the past couple of weeks. I'm so glad the side effects are minimal so far.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

What a grueling day you had! Glad to hear you didn't have any side effects, sure hope it stays that way. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Return to “Daily Chatter”