Monday 9/12

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 9/12

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's Monday again. What's your day like?

It's a stay at home day for me. Right now, I have a late breakfast going and bed linen in the dryer. Hoping to clean my craft room today and piddle outside for a bit.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 9/12

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! Today is a busy day for me; hair appointment, doctor appointment, soccer game. I'm kind of shocked how even though I'm not working right now, I'm just as busy! However...I was hired at a local university last Thursday to teach a course next semester. I.am.so.EXCITED! Anyway, I hope you all have a good day!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Stay at home day for me today. Doing laundry and will probably get out the sewing machine at some point. I have a stack of Halloween ready to sew. Starting to organize packing for this weekend.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sthom97093 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:36 am However...I was hired at a local university last Thursday to teach a course next semester. I.am.so.EXCITED!
Congratulations!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

My internet was out all day yesterday and this am so I tore all the connections apart to see if I could fix it and I guess I did...not sure what I did. I'm creating kits for a scrap retreat that I am attending at the end of Oct. That way I just need to take the basics and the kits. I hate dragging a bunch of stuff with me and then having to put it away when I get home. I also need to do some cleaning and laundry between my kitting.

Stephanie, congrats on the new job!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a work day for me and then home to play with the dogs :lol: Tacos for supper made by DH with extra left over for tomorrow. I’ll try to post pics of the new doggie this weekend.

Return to “Daily Chatter”