Sunday - 9/11/2022

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday - 9/11/2022

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

We were up and ready to go to the Balloonfest this morning but it rained all night and is supposed to rain all day, so we cancelled our plans . . . :roll: We were even supposed to pick up G's friend (girl) and take her with us. . .we haven't met her yet either. Oh well, another time I suppose.

No plans for the day now. . . will probably work on some site stuff, and possibly try and scrap now that I'm gonna be home.

so what's on YOUR agenda for the day?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - 9/11/2022

Post by Tamara »

Awww Tammy so sorry about the balloon fest. Bummer!
I just grabbed tickets for a Christmas Concert here is Salt Lake. Matt and Savannah Shaw and Dave and Claire Crosby are two Father daughter duos and they are performing together. It is going to be so fun although DH isn't a fan of me taking so many pics during performances that he almost didn't want to go with me so I guess I have to be good and just take a few and enjoy the rest. :lol: :lol: :lol: I just found out about them last night from Claires moms insta so I'm glad I saw that.
We are dehydrating another batch of peaches. I woke up and 6:00 am an couldn't go back to sleep so I just got up and started peeling and slicing them.
We have Church in a couple of hours then home the rest of the day.
I have been working on unfinished page kits from crops in between regular scrapping. I can't believe how fast they are going together. I did three just yesterday. It will be nice to get that bin completed. It's all part of my keep things tidy in my scraproom.
Happy Sunday! We finally have cooler temps!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Another stay at home day here with no plans. Slept in today so that was nice. Got a couple loads of laundry done and going to peel some peaches. Then hoping to scrap a bit. It's get your own supper night so I don't have to worry about that. :D
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I’ve been scrapbooking. One page so far :lol: And I just started on another one. We’ve been watching football,too.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”