Saturday 9/10

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 9/10

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's a rainy stay at home day for me. I was suppose to go to a 50 mile yard sale with friends today, but the weather didn't cooperate. Instead, I will spend some time in my craft room playing, cleaning and organizing.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 9/10

Post by Tamara »

We grabbed a case of peaches last night so I’ve been feeling and slicing those for the dehydrator. Just showered and washed my hair so I can figure out my day. A load of laundry in as well. I have a few errands to run today, post office drop off a wedding gift, buy a pie for a birthday gift. That will happen a little later.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went to my exercise class this morning but no other plans for today. Just planning on some scrap time.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It's raining here also. I'm still going through files on my computer trying to restore all my pics and get rid of all my junk. They all disappeared a couple weeks ago and fortunately I have carbonite so I can retrieve them but in doing so I got 200,000 files that I have to go through. Good rainy day project.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Working on some site stuff . . .Shawn and I just recently finished the lawn (hopefully for the last time this season). . .he mowed and I used the weed eater . . .I'm working on here, and he walked down the street to visit a friend.

As of right now, the only thing on our agenda today is to make soup - it's a Hello Fresh soup, kinda like the zuppa soup at Olive Garden, but we're making our own version today. . . . :shock:

Hoping to start another layout today. I finished one last weekend that I need to scan. . .

I did get an order for the Simple Stories Vintage Lakeside kit . . . $71 dollars (I seriously bought all of the add ons) that's I'd like to break into today. Thanks Patti for suggesting Only One Life Creations. . .they tend to get most of my $$ these days.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:26 pm Working on some site stuff . . .Shawn and I just recently finished the lawn (hopefully for the last time this season). . .he mowed and I used the weed eater . . .I'm working on here, and he walked down the street to visit a friend.

As of right now, the only thing on our agenda today is to make soup - it's a Hello Fresh soup, kinda like the zuppa soup at Olive Garden, but we're making our own version today. . . . :shock:

Hoping to start another layout today. I finished one last weekend that I need to scan. . .

I did get an order for the Simple Stories Vintage Lakeside kit . . . $71 dollars (I seriously bought all of the add ons) that's I'd like to break into today. Thanks Patti for suggesting Only One Life Creations. . .they tend to get most of my $$ these days.
one of the classes at the SS retreat next week is using that collection so I will get it too!! :D Jana Eubank is teaching it's layered layout!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
tammyfolk wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:26 pm Working on some site stuff . . .Shawn and I just recently finished the lawn (hopefully for the last time this season). . .he mowed and I used the weed eater . . .I'm working on here, and he walked down the street to visit a friend.

one of the classes at the SS retreat next week is using that collection so I will get it too!! :D Jana Eubank is teaching it's layered layout!
can wait to see what you share with us! It's soooo earthy and outdoorsy and will be perfect for all of the fishing and kayaking pics I have of G that I can finally scrap as the papers aren't cute-sy if that makes sense?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work-ish day for me; slept in though after working late last night. Went to go check out a dachshund that someone was wanting to rehome. Not necessarily because she wanted to but because she thought it was the best thing. It was her mother-in-laws dog (MIL passed away in March) so they brought dog home as they had a dachshund and then he passed away in July. So I was asked then as we have a dachshund and after losing Noel in April. Her name is Tippee (for the moment) and she’s really sweet but very skittish (which is to be expected). I don’t think she has ever been crate trained so gonna have to figure that out. Our dachshund is doing really well with Tippee.

So need to get a little work done but it will probably be a bit later. DH is off to the OU game
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:47 pm Work-ish day for me; slept in though after working late last night. Went to go check out a dachshund that someone was wanting to rehome. Not necessarily because she wanted to but because she thought it was the best thing. It was her mother-in-laws dog (MIL passed away in March) so they brought dog home as they had a dachshund and then he passed away in July. So I was asked then as we have a dachshund and after losing Noel in April. Her name is Tippee (for the moment) and she’s really sweet but very skittish (which is to be expected). I don’t think she has ever been crate trained so gonna have to figure that out. Our dachshund is doing really well with Tippee.

So need to get a little work done but it will probably be a bit later. DH is off to the OU game
Would love to see pics of her once she settles in.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”