Thursday, August 18

phillisw
Challenge Team

Thursday, August 18

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. I am headed to my scrap closet in a few minutes. Not much planned today so my plan is to scrap ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday, August 18

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! Really enjoying our cooler weather. We've been alternately taking a walk and going to the gym, sometimes both. Today was a day at the gym. Working on a load of laundry. Just planning on scrapping the rest of the day.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! I actually got 11 hours of uninterrupted sleep! Made up for the previous night and it felt great. Went to the grocery store after breakfast and now we are home for the rest of the day. Getting some scrap time in
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a another stay at home day for me. Plans today, play door tag with the dogs, piddle around the house and I may scrap later this evening.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I just been working lots, church activities and church so I am just tired by the time I get done/home. Finally got all of the hutch set back up. I need to do some more cleaning up of things around the house, also. I am planning on not working this weekend so I am planning on scrapping and trying to finish up on some of my Disney pics.

Return to “Daily Chatter”